Swepson Estate is the place for you to have a family reunion, a holiday party, or just to have a large functional space for corporate retreats. In the Estate you get one floor, two units, all to yourself, both beautifully decorated and ready to meet your every need, with 7 beds, 4 bathrooms, 2 spacious living spaces, and a patio for anything you can imagine you’re guaranteed to have an amazing stay here, at the Estate!
Amenities in The Estate
Ac, Bed linens, Carbon monoxide detector, Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Dishwasher, Dryer, Essentials, Extra pillows and blankets, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Free parking, Hair dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot water, Iron, Kitchen, Laptop friendly, Microwave, Oven, Patio or balcony, Private entrance, Refrigerator, Shampoo, Smoke detector, Stove, Tv, Washer, Wireless internet
The Space for The Estate
Located right on the edge of Germantown, it is central and close to anything you could want! Restaurant row, the Highlands, Downtown, UofL Campus, Old Louisville, and NULU. The perfect walking distance to bars, breweries and distilleries, restaurants, and Logan Street Market.
Guest Interaction for The Estate
– Excellent Walkability! Almost every errand can be done on foot.
– 2.6 miles to KFC YUM Center.
– 3.9 miles to Kentucky Expo center.
– 3.9 miles to Churchill Downs.
– 2.4 miles to Cardinal Stadium.
– 3.2 miles to Kentucky Fair Grounds.
– 4.5 miles to Louisville International Airport.
– 2.7 miles to Cherokee Park – Designed by Fredrick Olmsted – The park features a 2.4 mile scenic walking loop with separate lanes for pedestrians and vehicle traffic.
– 3.1 miles to Louisville Zoo.
– 2.8 miles to Muhammad Ali Center.
– 2.7 miles to 4th Street Live.
We have a large parking lot located adjacent to the building. There is no wheelchair access to the building.