Having a family reunion, a holiday party, or just need a large functional space? Swepson Guesthouse is the place for you!
In The Guesthouse you’ll get the entire 10,000SqFt building with three floors all to yourself, beautifully decorated and ready to meet your every need.
With 22 beds, 10 bathrooms, 6 spacious living spaces, and 3 decks for anything you can imagine, you’re guaranteed to have an amazing stay in The Guesthouse!
Ac, Bed linens, Carbon monoxide detector, Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Dishwasher, Dryer, Essentials, Extra pillows and blankets, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Free parking, Hair dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot water, Iron, Kitchen, Laptop friendly, Microwave, Oven, Patio or balcony, Private entrance, Refrigerator, Shampoo, Smoke detector, Stove, Tv, Washer, Wireless internet
Located on the edge of Germantown, the Swepson Guesthouse is close to anything you would need! Restaurant row, the Highlands, Downtown, UofL Campus, Old Louisville, and NULU. It’s the perfect distance to bars, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and Logan Street Market. The Swepson Guesthouse has everything you could ever need!
Guest Access & Interaction
Access is by a combination gate on the side of the property and individual key code access to each unit.
We are fully available to help you with any issues that may arise. Let us know what we can do to ensure you have a 5 star visit every time!
– Excellent walkability! Almost every errand can be done on foot.
– 2.6 miles to KFC YUM Center.
– 3.9 miles to Kentucky Expo center.
– 3.9 miles to Churchill Downs.
– 2.4 miles to Cardinal Stadium.
– 3.2 miles to Kentucky Fair Grounds.
– 4.5 miles to Louisville International Airport.
– 2.7 miles to Cherokee Park – Designed by Fredrick Olmsted – The park features a 2.4 mile scenic walking loop with separate lanes for pedestrians and vehicle traffic.
– 3.1 miles to Louisville Zoo.
– 2.8 miles to Muhammad Ali Center.
– 2.7 miles to 4th Street Live.
This unit is located on the second and third floors of the building, there are 6 sets of stairs to climb to get to the top! We have a large parking lot located adjacent to the building. There is no wheelchair access to the building.