Have you been looking for a hideaway, a place to hide and get away from your responsibilities? We have the perfect cozy nest for you! With the bedrooms perfectly secluded away from the main living areas, enjoy this fresh apartment that puts you soaring high up in the heart of the Shelby Park Neighborhood. Well-Lit key code entryway.
Amenities in The Hideaway
Ac, Bed linens, Carbon monoxide detector, Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Dishwasher, Dryer, Essentials, Extra pillows and blankets, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Free parking, Hair dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot water, Iron, Kitchen, Laptop friendly, Microwave, Oven, Patio or balcony, Private entrance, Refrigerator, Shampoo, Smoke detector, Stove, Tv, Washer, Wireless internet
The Space for The Hideaway
The Swepson Hideaway brings European energy to downtown Louisville, with tall ceilings and perfectly chosen furniture to showcase the ease and comfort of this beautiful getaway.
Located right on the edge of Germantown, it is central and close to anything you could want! Restaurant row, the Highlands, Downtown, UofL Campus, Old Louisville, and NULU. The perfect walking distance to bars, breweries and distilleries, restaurants, and Logan Street Market.
The Swepson Hideaway is the perfect place to get away!
Guest Access & Interaction
Access is by a combination gate on the side of the property and individual key code access to each unit.
We are fully available to help you with any issues that may arise. Let us know what we can do to ensure you have a 5 star visit every time!
– Excellent Walkability! Almost every errand can be done on foot.
– 2.6 miles to KFC YUM Center.
– 3.9 miles to Kentucky Expo center.
– 3.9 miles to Churchill Downs.
– 2.4 miles to Cardinal Stadium.
– 3.2 miles to Kentucky Fair Grounds.
– 4.5 miles to Louisville International Airport.
– 2.7 miles to Cherokee Park – Designed by Fredrick Olmsted – The park features a 2.4 mile scenic walking loop with separate lanes for pedestrians and vehicle traffic.
– 3.1 miles to Louisville Zoo.
– 2.8 miles to Muhammad Ali Center.
– 2.7 miles to 4th Street Live.
This unit is located on the second floor of the building. We have a large parking lot located adjacent to the building. There is no wheelchair access to the building.