If spacious is what you want The Swepson Loft is perfect for you! Enjoy this urban apartment loft that puts you right in the heart of the Shelby Park Neighborhood. Please enjoy this third floor apartment. Well-Lit key code entryway.
Ac, Bed linens, Carbon monoxide detector, Coffee maker, Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Dishwasher, Dryer, Essentials, Extra pillows and blankets, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Free parking, Hair dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot water, Iron, Kitchen, Laptop friendly, Microwave, Oven, Patio or balcony, Private entrance, Refrigerator, Shampoo, Smoke detector, Stove, Tv, Washer, Wireless internet
Located on the edge of Germantown, this Loft is close to anything you would need! Restaurant row, the Highlands, Downtown, UofL Campus, Old Louisville, and NULU. It’s the perfect walking distance to bars, breweries and distilleries, restaurants, and Logan Street Market. The Swepson Loft will give you everything you could ever need!
A spacious loft would not be complete without a nice outdoor area as well! The Swepson Loft comes with just that, a large outdoor patio complete with table and chairs for everyone.
Guest Access & Interaction
Access is by a combination gate on the side of the property and individual key code access to each unit.
We are fully available to help you with any issues that may arise. Let us know what we can do to ensure you have a 5 star visit every time!
– Excellent Walkability! Almost every errand can be done on foot.
– 2.6 miles to KFC YUM Center.
– 3.9 miles to Kentucky Expo center.
– 3.9 miles to Churchill Downs.
– 2.4 miles to Cardinal Stadium.
– 3.2 miles to Kentucky Fair Grounds.
– 4.5 miles to Louisville International Airport.
– 2.7 miles to Cherokee Park – Designed by Fredrick Olmsted – The park features a 2.4 mile scenic walking loop with separate lanes for pedestrians and vehicle traffic.
– 3.1 miles to Louisville Zoo.
– 2.8 miles to Muhammad Ali Center.
– 2.7 miles to 4th Street Live.
This unit is located on the third floor of the building, there are 6 sets of stairs to climb to get to the top! We have a large parking lot located adjacent to the building. There is no wheelchair access to the building.